Particulate Respirator 8200, N95 (Non Medical) (20 Pack)
(Non Medical) Particulate Respirator
8200, N95 (AAD # 07023) 5-00-51131-07023-8 70-715-3449-2
Rely on the Quality Construction of the 8200
• Patented 3M filter media with advanced electrostatically charged microfibers
helps make breathing easier for enhanced user comfort.
• Two-strap design with dual-point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
• Adjustable nose clip and comfortable nose foam help reduce eyewear fogging
and allow for a more custom fit.
• Lightweight construction enhances worker comfort and may increase
• Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration
Choose the 8200 for
Respiratory Protection in
the Following Applications:
• Other dusty
These respirators help protect against certain airborne
particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand
the User Instructions provided as a part of the product
packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements
of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4
requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse
may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M
OH&ESD Technical Service in the USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414